As part of the migration from Plone to WordPress and related pieces of software, the old mailing lists have been extracted from Plone and archived. Hereafter, mailing lists will be organised as follows:
- This list is used for discussing committee business. The archives are open but only committee members may join the list.
- This is a low-traffic list used for OSSG event announcements. Posting is restricted to committee members.
- A members discussion list, though we would prefer members to discuss issues using the blog comment pages.
The old mailing list archives may be found here:
- Committee Forum
- Committee discussion
- Discussion of issues surround business and open source.
- Member Forum
- Member event announcements
- Licensing discussion
- eGovernment and Open Source
- Discussion of Open Source in eGovernment
- Knowledge Management and Open Source
- Using open source for knowledge management
- Agile Methods and Open Source
- Relationship between Agile Methods and Open Source
- Legal Issues surrounding Open Source
- Discussion of legal issues involvng Open Source
- Accessibility and Open Source
- Discussion of Accessiblity in Open Source
- Education and Open Source
- Use of Open Source in Education
Apologies for any duplicate messages etc. The archives were produced by screen-scraping the old Plone site. Not ideal.