This year’s BCS OSSG AGM will be held on Thursday 22nd October at BCS HQ – 5 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7HA from 6:00pm to 8:45pm.
It will be followed by an evening meeting – topic to be announced later.
The BCS OSSG AGM is for BCS OSSG members only – but the following evening event is open to all BCS members and non-members. Booking is required.
The timetable for the evening will be:
18:00 – Registration & refreshments
18:15 – AGM (BCS OSSG members only)
18:45 – 3 Talks of 30 mins each (BCS members + non-members)
20:15 – Sandwiches + Networking
20:45 – Close
The agenda for the AGM will include:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the previous AGM
- Matters arising from the minutes
- A report from the Chair on the year’s activities
- A report from the Treasurer
- Election of Chair, Treasurer and committee members
- The current committee members listed here: http://ossg.bcs.org/ossg-committee/
- Any other business
Notification of items wishing to be raised at the AGM under “Any other business” should be sent to Mike Trotman (OSSG Secretary) or Cornelia Boldireff (OSSG Chair) not less than three days in advance of the meeting. Admission of items not so notified at the AGM will be at the discretion of the Chair.