Grant-funded Competition for Development of the ‘Digital Security by Design’ Software Ecosystem
Robin Kennedy, Knowledge Transfer Manager – Cyber Security, KTN
Innovate UK currently have a grant-funding competition open for one more week which may be of particular interest to the open-source community. It’s part of the Digital Security by Design (DSbD) challenge which is investing in projects that help the UK digital computing infrastructure to become more secure.
Development of the ‘Digital Security by Design’ Software Ecosystem
An opportunity for SME stakeholders from across the software development spectrum to explore and investigate requirements, dependencies, and a range of potential complexities associated with the adoption of the Digital Security by Design technologies.
Full competition details are here – the Dates tab includes a link to the recording of the briefing event from late November.
The competition headlines are
- Only open to applications from UK registered SMEs
- Fast-Start Short-Term Projects – six months of maximum project length
- Total Eligible Costs per project : £40,000 – £80,000
- Closing Date NEXT WEEK – Wednesday 13th January 11:00am
- Total funding available £1.5 million – will be paid de minimus (i.e. 100% funded)
More background on the Digital Security by Design (DSbD) challenge is here www.dsbd.tech and on Twitter @DSbDTech