UKUUG’s annual Large Installation Systems Administration (LISA) conference and tutorials will be held in Leeds on 22-24 March 2011 at 3 Albion Place. The call for papers is now open and we are accepting submissions for tutorials and conference talks.
This conference is a must-attend event for system and network administrators. As well as the technical talks, the conference provides a friendly environment for members to meet, learn, and enjoy lively debate on a host of subjects.
There are lots of reasons to attend or send your technical staff to the Spring 2010 conference, including:
- Keep abreast with new/emerging technologies.
- Network with some of the people who are responsible for developing critical applications.
- Become part of the UK Unix community – build up informal relationships that can be invaluable in problem solving.
- Benefit from the experience of delegates with similar interests.
- Keep staff happy and feeling valued.