The Open Source Specialist Group (OSSG) will be holding a 1 day workshop on Open Source Intelligence and Reporting.
The workshop will take place at the BCS Central London Offices, First Floor, The Davidson Building, 5 Southampton Street, London WC2E 7HA betwen 10:00am and 4 :30pm.
Participants should bring laptops so they can run browser software and any Open Source tools they wish to demonstrate and that can be accessed live over the internet.
The current sessions so far are:
- “What is Intelligence”; Nick Bliss, S4Sinternational.com
- “Moodle for I-Stars”; Robin Wilkinson, Veritas-Training.com
- “Social Media, Gathering and Presentation of intelligence“; Gavin Martin MBCS , CompAid.com
- Phillip Hallam-Baker, PRISM RFC
- Kathleen Moriarty, IETF Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group Chair (IODEF/REAL TIME Protocols)
This bookable event is free and open to all with buffet and refreshments.