This year’s BCS OSSG AGM will be held on Thursday 20th October at BCS HQ – 5 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7HA from 6:00pm to 8:45pm.
The AGM will be followed by an evening meeting – topic to be announced later.
The BCS OSSG AGM is for BCS OSSG members only – but the following evening event is open to all BCS members and non-members. This event is free to attend for both BCS Members and non-members but booking is required. Places are limited; please book as soon as possible.
The timetable for the evening will be:
18:00 – Registration & refreshments
18:15 – AGM (BCS OSSG members only)
18:45 – TBC – Presentations from recent the Open Source Project Contest winners + a general topic (TBC) (BCS members + non-members)
20:15 – Sandwiches + Networking
20:45 – Close
The agenda for the AGM will include:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the previous AGM
- Matters arising from the minutes
- A report from the Chair on the year’s activities
- A report from the Treasurer
- Election of Chair, Treasurer and committee members
- Any other business; notification of items wishing to be raised at the AGM under “Any other business” should be sent to Mike Trotman, OSSG Secretary or Cornelia Boldyreff (OSSG Chair) not less than three days in advance of themeeting. Admission of items not so notified at the AGM will be at the discretion of the Chair.
The current committee members are:
|Cornelia Boldyreffemail@example.com||Chair Person, Membership Secretary, Email Co-Ordinator|
|Michael Trotmanfirstname.lastname@example.org||Secretary, Email Co-Ordinator, Membership Secretary|
|Adrian Michael Wincklesemail@example.com||Member|
|Andrew Backfirstname.lastname@example.org||Events Officer/Co-ordinator|